• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NJ Comic Art Con Guest List,"GOT THE LIST"

17 posts in this topic

The NJ Comic Art Con is only a couple of days away (3/18) and Dan and Joe usually post a list of guests and dealers that will attend . There is nothing on their site and I don't remember seeing it posted here.....Did I miss it ??

Edited by rrichards

I am on the fence...I may go to bring my damaged Mignola Batman/Starman/Hellboy piece to get restored since cornette de saint cyr is not going to do anything apparently about it being damaged in shipping.

31 minutes ago, Bird said:

I am on the fence...I may go to bring my damaged Mignola Batman/Starman/Hellboy piece to get restored since cornette de saint cyr is not going to do anything apparently about it being damaged in shipping.

Man, that totally sucks.

I got the list ! Always a little disappointed  when Burkey doesn't show but here it is:

Tomorrow is our 20th COMIC ART CON!!! 
March 18, 2018

Dealer list: Bechara Maalouf, Will Gabri-El, Anthony Snyder, Albert Moy, Hans Kosenkranius, ComicLink, Rich Donnelly, Frank Giella, Jim Warden, Scott Eder, Brad Savage, Robert Dennis, Nathan Rose, Dan Pottick, Hakes, Lee Benaka, Ben Bressel and Michael Carbonaro.

27 minutes ago, vodou said:

It really does. I'm surprised that nothing even slightly positive ended up going Bird's way.

They no longer reply to my email, or to the French lawyer boardie who contacted them for me.

3 hours ago, Bird said:

I didn't hear about what happened?

Wow....! I completely missed that post. Bird if you’re reading, a question. If you have private insurance they will likely cover this. But you’d have to forfeit the piece of course, if it’s an option?