• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] flashpoint 1-5 and reverse flash #1
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I purchased a large collection of comics and am looking to move some of the "better"  books quickly and cheaply. I will attatch pics here  and I am willing to send scans on pricier books (within reason) My sellers name on Ebay is Kevin CWA and there i have a feedback rating of 100% 

I will ship via priority flat rate at a cost of $6 for up to 10 books, $13 for any amt up to 50 books. I will ship anywhere to anyone who can pay in paypal funds and cover the shipping charges. I can send additional scans within reason if is a deal clincher thanks

first the details: payment will be made by paypal only as i want to move these quickly. I ship only via priority mail insured  10 books or less protected envelope up anything over 10 is flat rate boxed. first :takeit:gets the books. payment is expected in 3 days and i will ship promptly.

Up for auction are flashpoint 1-5 which are all nm with the exception of the issue #4 due to a small amt of spine stress and flashpoint reverse flash #1 grades of  vf/nm due to a sliver of a triangular front cover crease on the bottom front cover. 

I am asking $45 for this group of books now some pics

WIN_20180301_19_07_18_Pro.jpg

WIN_20180316_20_55_06_Pro.jpg