• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some GA: Planet #42, Some EC CLOSED!! THANK YOU!!

30 posts in this topic

Moving away from some current collecting interests, upgrading some others. As a result, have a handful of golden age (and maybe some silver age) that need to go. Rundown of particulars:

- Always welcome PMs but first :takeit: gets it.

- Shipping is included in price for U.S. Canada at cost. If you're in a different country from Canada, PM me to see if shipping is a feasible option.

- We ship in sturdy, Hot Flips mailers with extra padding. Anything over $50 in value is shipped Priority. Otherwise, we ship first class.

Let's try to get these books some good homes.

Edited by Deadlift Collectibles

Crime SuspenStories #18 (VG+ to VG/FN) $75

Another sharp one, color-wise. Staples are attached but the bottom one is slightly retreating in the centerfold area. Has a very faint vertical subscription crease. Enough to break color but faint enough where you have to look for it. Otherwise, this is a nice one.

005.jpg

006.jpg

Captain Atom #1 (5x7) 1950 (VF- to VF)  $145  NOW $80 shipped

I've marked this a nice chunk below guide because it's an oddity for sure. But it's an oddity in very nice shape. Has small indents on back cover that keep this from being in the 9.0 range. Don't know if pressing would help. Has a manufacturing ink splash on the red lettering. Otherwise, very sharp with sharp corners, excellent spine. Strong staples. Very nice book for someone collecting the small comics.

007.jpg

008.jpg

Edited by Deadlift Collectibles

4 hours ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Crime SuspenStories #13 (FN to FN+) $110

Very nice copy of this that I'm tempted to grade higher, but will hold off on. Beautiful color. Excellent spine. Staples firmly attached throughout. Since I picked up a few keys in this series, I'm letting this one go.

003.jpg

004.jpg

:takeit:

12 hours ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Crime SuspenStories #18 (VG+ to VG/FN) $75

Another sharp one, color-wise. Staples are attached but the bottom one is slightly retreating in the centerfold area. Has a very faint vertical subscription crease. Enough to break color but faint enough where you have to look for it. Otherwise, this is a nice one.

005.jpg

006.jpg

:takeit: