• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor Tom Brent and His Flying Nurses
7 7

796 posts in this topic

Capture.PNG.01b8bb42f27f3e268450cf414c161dc6.PNG

"You are mine to command...  Now no one can stop me!

Just give me one second to put my trousers and shirt on, and we'll rule the world!"

Capture2.PNG.41d1404c9862caf04b26538888df5d8a.PNG

"Cool. Nice boots by the way"

Capture3.PNG.d2c3d0789fea67da7c59408be272fb71.PNG

"Gee, thanks. I got them in Freeman Hardy Willis in the sale. I think they really set the belt off nicely, do you agree?"

"I dunno, maybe brown would've worked better?"

"What! Bad Gorgo! In your bed!"

4 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Capture.PNG.01b8bb42f27f3e268450cf414c161dc6.PNG

"You are mine to command...  Now no one can stop me!

Just give me one second to put my trousers and shirt on, and we'll rule the world!"

"Cool. Nice boots by the way"

"Gee, thanks. I got them in Freeman Hardy Willis in the sale. I think they really set the belt off nicely, do you agree?"

"I dunno, maybe brown would've worked better?"

"What! Bad Gorgo! In your bed!"

Brilliant.Did Gorgo ever fight Reptilicus?I can't remember.Would she tremble before the might of Hogar?

1 minute ago, porcupine48 said:

Brilliant.Did Gorgo ever fight Reptilicus?I can't remember.Would she tremble before the might of Hogar?

It was in the offing, but Cynthia Doyle stepped in and wiped the floor with the pair of them.

Don't be fooled by that pretty 'butter wouldn't melt' exterior Jim  cyn.PNG.aae5969721269f29f220afe9a8df1402.PNG

Hogar? Who is him?

8 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Hogar? Was nearly up Gorgos fanny..

5CHyDZG.jpg?1

Oh, Hogar!

I thought you meant 'Hogar' Jim. He won't last long in that 'fish on Friday' position. 

Gonga could take em both of course. 80% massive ape, 20% massive lizard thing. No contestment.

Gonga.thumb.jpg.7caecf3905e054580c8e0ec5ae0c1d7f.jpg

I tossed and turned all weekend staying in cloistered solitude. I am deeply disturbed by the June Reptisaurus cover when I look at those eyes. I recognize elliptical pupils easily and from afar. Those are not the eyes of a true cold blood- radiated or not. They are seriously dilated, potentially under the influence. Those are happy wondrous eyes in the perp in the lower right.  Is this large lizard actually a mole? Further, who's the little guy in his belly. I lack transactional perspective.  ( I own none of these jewels)

Edited by Glassman10
I don't know right from left

1 hour ago, rakehell said:

Another winner from Marwood! Keep up the great work, mate. This whole topic is crying out for a reference book of some sort to be complied.

(thumbsu

Cheers rakehell! I'm working on it......:wishluck:

4 minutes ago, Glassman10 said:

I tossed and turned all weekend staying in cloistered solitude. I am deeply disturbed by the June Reptisaurus cover when I look at those eyes. I recognize elliptical pupils easily and from afar. Those are not the eyes of a true cold blood- radiated or not. They are seriously dilated, potentially under the influence. Those are happy wondrous eyes in the perp in the lower right.  Is this large lizard actually a mole? Further, who's the little guy in his belly. I lack transactional perspective.  ( I own none of these jewels)

5aad29614a8c8_Reptisaurus5(Vol.2)June1962(9d).thumb.jpg.d751497ab13a2592f717c04f4f2e3153_crop_195x189.jpg.7c21d8963a6bb0dbdcc995449c63ba78.jpg  hm

2 minutes ago, Glassman10 said:

That fails to move the lizard ( if that's what it really is...) forward. Inquiring minds want to know. . Focus on the "eyes" man!

I know of only one 'person' who may be able to shed light on this inquiry Glassman. 

Calling @lizards2

Calling @lizards2

He is a lizard after all. And a number 2. :insane:

2 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:
2 hours ago, Glassman10 said:

That fails to move the lizard ( if that's what it really is...) forward. Inquiring minds want to know. . Focus on the "eyes" man!

I know of only one 'person' who may be able to shed light on this inquiry Glassman. 

Calling @lizards2

Calling @lizards2

He is a lizard after all. And a number 2. :insane:

I'm on the toilet, waiting for some inspiration, dammit.  Can't a guy get any peace around here?

Image result for lizard on toilet jpg

3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I'm on the toilet, waiting for some inspiration, dammit.  Can't a guy get any peace around here?

Image result for lizard on toilet jpg

The colour of that pedal bin matches your skin liz. Was that a deliberate design choice?

6 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

The colour of that pedal bin matches your skin liz. Was that a deliberate design choice?

Yeah - when I miss it doesn't show as much.

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

Yeah - when I miss it doesn't show as much.

Thank God it's not brown then.