• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there a list of Pressers in the forums?

29 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

Just like title says. Looking for my options in a presser and can't seem to find the forum that has this info. Tanks in advance.

Probably not, as your host, CGC, provides this service.

36 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

Just like title says. Looking for my options in a presser and can't seem to find the forum that has this info. Tanks in advance.

Since our host, CGC, has a pressing service, it would be disrespectful to discuss any competitors here.

21 minutes ago, shadroch said:

If pressing is evil,and CGC provides pressing, is it fair to say  CGC is evil?

With hearts as black as coal. :fear:

16 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

I know its evil. I consider it restoration but as long as the grading companies don't think so, i'll join in and be evil also.  Somebody had better not PM me and tell me of such evil. Or else.

It's called CCS, the cgc pressing service, I assume it is on cgccomics.com and wouldn't think that they have their own website or anything. Also you can look, but they have a screening service, a quick press, and other such specialities :foryou:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
21 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

I know its evil. I consider it restoration but as long as the grading companies don't think so, i'll join in and be evil also.  Somebody had better not PM me and tell me of such evil. Or else.

It's called CCS, the cgc pressing service, I assume it is on cgccomics.com and wouldn't think that they have their own website or anything. Also you can look, but they have a screening service, a quick press, and other such specialities :foryou:

You can also send your books to greggy for an express staining, and he'll forward them to me for the staple pop.

I submitted some books just recently and I didn't see anything in the form about pressing. How am I not finding it? I took my ritalin. BTW how much time does pressing add to your TAT?

I have a stainer and staple popper already lizard but thanks for the info. :) 

3 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

I submitted some books just recently and I didn't see anything in the form about pressing. How am I not finding it? I took my ritalin. BTW how much time does pressing add to your TAT?

I have a stainer and staple popper already lizard but thanks for the info. :) 

https://www.cgccomics.com/ccs-pressing/

10 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

OK I found it. I don't have 15 books being submitted so I can't do the quick press and the single book price is more than I want to put into these particular books. Thanks for all the help everyone!

Always remember, you get what you pay for. It does make a difference.