• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] TRADE MADE!- Sunny 13- CGC 7.0
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Shipping to you and your shipping to me is included. 

I am seeking $1000 in trade value. I have $1400 in this book.  

Please private message with what you would have to offer in trade

Looking to trade for ASM 3,4, 9-11, 17 it Matt Baker St John books, Down with Crime 7 or Four Color 16, 29, 62. 

No probation list traders. 

If we have not done business before I am asking to receive shipment before I ship. My references are legion and you have nothing to worry about.  

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

33 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

This has been an allowable format to offer books here but I’ve never really taken advantage of it. Seems like it could be fun. 

I think the rules ask that the item also have a BIN price....... but there's nothing saying it can't be, for example, $ 2500 .............. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

8 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I think the rules ask that the item also have a BIN price....... but there's nothing saying it can't be, for example, $ 2500 .............. GOD BLESS....

This is what I had read:

If posting a trading thread you must list a dollar value price for the book that you WILL accept in TRADE VALUE, and you MUST put "TRADE ONLY" in the title of your thread if you will not accept money.

3 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

This is what I had read:

If posting a trading thread you must list a dollar value price for the book that you WILL accept in TRADE VALUE, and you MUST put "TRADE ONLY" in the title of your thread if you will not accept money.

They must have changed it..... which is good. GOD BLESS....