• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping/payment

3 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Kirk Jacks said:

Does Cgc send me an invoice for me to pay my bill when I receive my comics or is there a way to pay online before sending the comics in. How much is the shipping cost when Cgc mails my books back to me?

You really need to read the CGC website to better understand the process. To answer your specific question, you pay up front. CGC does not work on your book until you have paid in full. Regarding shipping, there are a lot of variables, how many books, how valuable they are for insurance, where you live, shipping carrier, etc.etc. 

Verified books on 10/30/2018 (16 to go to CCS for Quick Pressing and then Modern Grading)

Invoiced on 12/3 for the CCS pressing work.

Books moved to Scheduled to Grading on 1/28

Books Graded on 1/28

Have not paid for CGC grading at all yet.

I called a few weeks ago, just to check on the process and was told that the invoices are authorized for payment by the business office whenever they receive the paperwork from graders.  So there could be variation.