• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 20% OFF! Nick's Short Box Sale!!! Another Grail Fund Raiser! 20% OFF!
5 5

136 posts in this topic

Hello again gang :hi: ,

Well here we are again.  I have another grail in my sights and I need to free up some cash.  I'm starting the sales with a short box full of goodies!  It's mostly silver age Marvels mainly in mid to high grade.  There are also a handful of golden age books.  There is no real theme or pattern to the books in this sale but feel free to look for one. lol 

All of the standard rules apply. :rulez:

No HOS'ers or Probies.

First :takeit: wins whether through PM or in the thread.  If you would like to throw out the little take it guy pending more info I will be glad to oblige.

Shipping for raws to USA is $5 for 1-4 comics and $8 for 5-9 comics and $12 for 10 and up. International buyers pay exact cost.

Shipping on slabs is a flat rate of $12 for 1-1000 slabs inside the US. Canada and other international will pay exact shipping cost.

Comics will come shipped in a box!

Paypal preferred but other methods considered.  No longer accepting :banana: as a form of payment!  (tsk)

Returns accepted so PM me if something's wrong and I'll make it right!

Here's a few pictures to whet you comics book appetites... :baiting: 

20180318_095307.jpg

20180318_095651.jpg

20180318_100119.jpg

20180318_095839.jpg

Edited by Nick's Comics
Price Drop!