Wonder Woman #2, 9 and Sensation 3,23, Auctions end tonight
1 1

11 posts in this topic

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=352308213210&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=skypinkblu&_sop=1

Ending next Sunday night. I have several Wonder Woman and Sensation books up on eBay, all with 99 cent starts. I have a flat rate shipping rule of $4.99 (priority mail, tracked and insured). If you win something, let me know and I'll make sure to add a "boarders bonus" to the package.

If you live in Canada or somewhere else out of the US, let me know if you want to bid and I will unblock you as long as you are willing to pay the exact shipping for out of the US..

There are also a bunch of SA books listed, Detective, Batman, Action, Adventure. 

Thank you and Good luck:)

Edited by skypinkblu

There is a coupon good tonight till 10pm EST, for 15% off. I lowered the price on the Nick Fury, in case someone wanted to buy it and use the coupon,but couldn't turn off the best offer. 

I took a short cut and listed the Sensation 23 from the Sensation 3 listing. The Sensation 3 is missing the WW story, but not the 23, the #23 is complete. I was wondering why it was only $23. A friend just told me he was confused by the listing. So was I, lol...I didn't update it properly.

Anyway, I ended the auction and it will start as a 3 day listing tonight, with the correct description.

Someone sniped one of the books with 1 second left I was a little shocked, nicely...but shocked, lol. Thanks for the bids:foryou:. I'll have more in a few months. Maybe before, I'm waiting for some things I sent to have imprisoned;) 

Still a lot of nice DCs that are too low