• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD: FF 52 1ST BLACK PANTHER MID GRADE RAW! ONE BOOK FOR NOW, MORE TO COME!

5 posts in this topic

Hello once again everyone! Got a mid grade hot Marvel key today!  Might have a few more I'll be digging out as well! :shy: 

I've been a buyer and seller here on the boards many times and I also have many satisfied comic customers on ebay (ebay id able-pawn). Check out my kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8328005#Post8328005

First :takeit: in thread OR by pm trumps any negotiations or discussions (YOU MUST SPECIFY DESIRED BOOK OR BOOKS) .  No HOSers or Probies.  Paypal preferred but I may consider other methods (check, money order) if contacted first before taking it.  No returns on CGC graded books.  Raw books may be returned within 7 days of receipt IF not as described or undisclosed restoration is present.  Book must be returned in EXACT condition received.

Shipping within the US via USPS Priority is $7 for first raw book and $1 for each additional raw book. No international shipping at this time...very sorry :(

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers or if you need better pics...Thanks for looking at my stuff!

Edited by Mystafo

FANTASTIC FOUR 52 5.5/6.0 OW/W - $500  Solid glossy copy with great color and page quality.  Cover and CF both well attached.  No staining or water/moisture damage.  Some spine creasing with one longer crease at the upper staple.  Minor staple tearing.  Lower staple has a moderate amount of rust on the outside but with very little to no transfer to the pages.  Color breaking creases at right corners of FC.  Lower edge wear.  Very tiny ink speck in moon to right of BP.  BC has a color breaking crease at lower left corner.  BC slightly dingy.  Minor tanning of interior covers.

ScanImage001.jpg

ScanImage002.jpg