• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jim Lee commission prices (WAS Lake Como Comic Art Festival 20-22 April)
4 4

317 posts in this topic

I'm here in como

Was a long trek from Miami to Milan.   will post pics as i can here

for people in the area thinking of stopping by....you should swing through 

the reception last night was awesome.  All the guests come by to mingle drunk and eat with the convention guests at a grand villa on the water front of lake como. When I get some good wifi I will post some of those pics 

stay tuned.

2 hours ago, AnkurJ said:

Jim posted this on IG. Albert Moy commented this was a commission for the show. I’m guessing it’s a 6k piece.

F77F45ED-6297-4387-8CE0-01BB37825EFD.jpeg

To my knowledge there is no 6k option. There’s a 7k bust. The only option that falls in line with this is the 15k full figure. 

Con location looks amazing. Capullo posted some videos and the view is breathtaking. 

Edited by Mr. Machismo

From people I have spoken to, the attendance is light but every artist has a line. With the limited number of tickets sold, this isnt a surprise.

All are sketching nice pieces but their lists are full obviously. Great show for people with deep pockets.

Re: Jim Lee prices, based on what Albert Moy posted, there was a 9x12 full figure with simple background option for $6k.

7 minutes ago, RICKYBOBBY said:

I thought the pricing was absolutely absurd until I saw this (and there are a few others) on Heritage. Is this the type of quality you would get?

https://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/jim-lee-x-men-triptych-part-c-commission-illustration-original-art-2008-/a/7139-92121.s?ic4=GalleryView-ShortDescription-071515

Those don't look like "Single figure/limited background" pieces.