• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee forgeries, a general thread
2 2

210 posts in this topic

This guy is borderline crazy he has shown me a receipt for food bill of £100+ and a photo of his mistress in her underwear, claiming it as evidence he isn't a complete bum, a criminal and a total loser, he tells me he is a....

besteven-96:

I’m actually a paediatric doctor on about £94 grand a year and did 9 years medical training ... so yeah.

besteven-96:

Lol I’m actually having dinner at the ivy at the lanes but nice one.

You’re a very weird person. Deffo a serial killer. 

Anyway must dash, items to sell and all. 

Feel free to bid! 

besteven-96:

Get your bid in dude. Quite a few watchers and bids now.

Don’t want you to miss out :)

Thanks again 

Ps good luck with the war hammer sales you absolute dork 😂😂😂

besteven-96:

See my bill? Couple of comics there ... 

Enjoy your Asda steak mate!

s-l1600.jpg

New message from: besteven-96 (20Yellow Star)
You ever get home from work after a nice £120 meal and then you get sent this by your mistress? 

Maybe she’ll help me flog some comics after I flog her. What do you think? No harm eh

Enjoy your w**k ... ;)

s-l1600.jpg

I baited him... I admit it :D and I enjoyed it too. But thinking about it, it's quite sad really. He's dishonoring the name of an absolute legend, destroying his own self respect (If he has any) and blackening his name as an Englishman all at once. I think it's a sign of the times and it's very disturbing :( what good would this fool be as a father? Just imagine that! It doesn't bear thinking about.

Maybe I am a dork, (Dr.X called us all dork's in his contest lol ) But how can this cretin call anyone, anything, he wants locking up in a cell with padded walls hahaha 

Edited by Dan82

14 minutes ago, Dan82 said:

I’m actually a paediatric doctor on about £94 grand a year and did 9 years medical training ... so yeah.

Tell him you dont believe him and ask him what anatomical feature is immediately superior to the atlas and to write out an Rx for Bactrim.  Then ask when would you do a CT scan vs an MRI.

That should clean his clock.

Edited by kav

You could also mention an actual doctor that talked like this, especially a pediatric doctor, would be frightening:

You’re a very weird person. Deffo a serial killer. 

Ps good luck with the war hammer sales you absolute dork 😂😂😂

Maybe she’ll help me flog some comics after I flog her. What do you think? No harm eh

Enjoy your w**k ... 

Go back to wanking off in your parents basement. Bye bye 

You boring  

This is from page 1 of the forger's handbook. I've seen it 1,000 times.

When confronted:

1. Assert you make a lot of money/have a high profile profession
  2. Brag about your wealth and attractive partner
  3. Tell accuser to mind his own business and stop living in parent's basement.
  4. Prolific use of profanity and emojis

Of course, the alleged "wealthy and successful" fake seller also has the writing and grammar skills of a drooling cretin.

1 minute ago, Mr. Zipper said:

When confronted:

Of course, the alleged "wealthy and successful" fake seller also has the writing and grammar skills of a drooling cretin.

That would be an even better reply to the cretin!!

I dont know if someone notified him of this thread but he wouldnt dare to show up here.  We'd smoke him out in minutes!!  lol 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Zipper said:

When confronted:

He's an ebay mogul too; with all of his 20 feedbacks! :screwy:

3 hours ago, Dan82 said:

s-l1600.jpg

Shepherd's Pie = ground chuck and mashed potatoes. It's the wood equivalent of compressed sawdust!  He's a real aristocrat.  :eyeroll:  I fear we haven't a chance that he'll grace us by posting here amongst us hoi polloi.

class.gif

Edited by James J Johnson

21 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Shepherd's Pie = ground chuck and mashed potatoes. It's the wood equivalent of compressed sawdust!  He's a real aristocrat.  :eyeroll:  I fear we haven't a chance that he'll grace us by posting here amongst us hoi polloi.

class.gif

A$9.00 glass of wine!!!  (or maybe the whole bottle?) We're talking about a real big shot here!  Maybe a physician or even a pediatric physician with 9 years schooling!!!!

Obviously dinner for 3.  If he thinks $130 for dinner for 3 is impressive, he is one broke MF.

Edited by kav

1 hour ago, kav said:

A$9.00 glass of wine!!!  (or maybe the whole bottle?) We're talking about a real big shot here!  Maybe a physician or even a pediatric physician with 9 years schooling!!!!

Obviously dinner for 3.  If he thinks $130 for dinner for 3 is impressive, he is one broke MF.

Haven’t you been out lately?  That’s the going rate for the finest boxed wine that Franzia offers.

1 minute ago, mattn792 said:

Haven’t you been out lately?  That’s the going rate for the finest boxed wine that Franzia offers.

:roflmao:

This guy is a PLAYER!!!  WHY would he need to sell fake sigs??  He obviously has PLENTY OF $$$ from his doctor gig!!!!

On 2/7/2019 at 4:54 PM, kav said:

I was doing some reading on fake movie posters.

The only people on planet earth who believe these posters are authentic originals are the criminals who have been selling them every week on ebay for the past 5 plus years. Most of these dealers for some reason come from Rochester. There is also one in Oklahoma and few in other parts of the U.S. and the rest of the world. They have an endless supply. Since word has spread among knowledgeable dealers and collectors, it has become difficult for them to sell these rolled mint fakes....so what do they do now? They make them appear more authentic by saying they are "theater used". They lightly fold them or put pin holes in the corners. They also have now started linen backing them. They sell these fakes along with thousands of other genuine original real posters from other movies. Their feedback is usually near perfect because those who have been duped HAVE NO IDEA!! They have ripped off thousands of people over the years, these fake posters are everywhere!!

These crooks have even set up an elaborate website with a phony "Professor Powers". Anyone who questions these dealers on the authenticity of their items is told to visit the website where this fictional professor basically says there are no such thing as fakes/bootlegs. The site is a total joke and a complete scam.

check out the 'professor' with his fake beard and smoking a pipe lol 

http://www.angelfire.com/stars4/mymovieposters/aboutme.htm

good god, he looks creepy 

12 hours ago, James J Johnson said:

Looks like S.F.

sig.gif

pretty sure thats the look he was going for when he got his fake get up.

2 hours ago, kav said:

pretty sure thats the look he was going for when he got his fake get up.

Cigars!! Not the pipe. SF used to smoke 20 per day! Even when he began losing parts of his face, jaw, and palate to cancer. He worked right up until the end. Wouldn't dull his mind by taking any type of pain medication, not even Aspirin. He told someone, "I'm a tiny island afloat in a sea of pain". One can only imagine.

Well Now Johnson I guess you owe me some money, don't you? I just logged in today to check on my comics I shipped out, figured I would take a look at your column you started, I see your boy is still pumping out the fakes! I told you, he would be still doing it by December! Now Pay up! LOLLLLLLLLLL

43 minutes ago, Vietnam67 said:

Well Now Johnson I guess you owe me some money, don't you? I just logged in today to check on my comics I shipped out, figured I would take a look at your column you started, I see your boy is still pumping out the fakes! I told you, he would be still doing it by December! Now Pay up! LOLLLLLLLLLL

I completely forgot about this guy.  We should've introduced him to @BITCOINSWAMI before he got the chair.