• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver Age Richie Rich lot Auction! Five Books Added to Lot! -- 48 hours of fun!
1 1

65 posts in this topic

On March 20, 2018 at 10:12 AM, skypinkblu said:

Or I could just let poor Patriot stay with $40 in shipping to Canada;:tonofbricks:)

:foryou:

Gulp! I was blinded by the shinny gold Richie Rich books, and didn't stop to think about shipping! Hope they are enjoyed thoroughly :) 

4 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

:foryou:

Gulp! I was blinded by the shinny gold Richie Rich books, and didn't stop to think about shipping! Hope they are enjoyed thoroughly :) 

Hah! Wait until I unearth the Archies from this collection ... I'll be hiring Sherpas yet....

Think about it....that would be awesome....shipping will be actual, at the going rate for four Sherpas and a rickshaw....(thumbsu

18 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Hah! Wait until I unearth the Archies from this collection ... I'll be hiring Sherpas yet....

Think about it....that would be awesome....shipping will be actual, at the going rate for four Sherpas and a rickshaw....(thumbsu

Maybe I can get them on a freight train hm

1 minute ago, Cliff R. said:

Yep. And while you were blinded by the lure of riches, I picked up a Jughead #3 and #5.

Great Betty covers. :x

Congrats Cliff!

Archie preview? I'm still figuring out what all to do with portions of this take it or leave it all or nothing deal I took....I was trading Dell and Gold Key western photo covers at lunch today! :insane:

I might be active with the sales threads for a few weeks, but I will put up some fun, unusual fare in the process. (Bought a collection for a couple of monsters; we've all been there....oh yeah, all this stuff is cool...next thing you know, you're reading a full run of something you never heard of....) Breathe deep, read and release...