• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver Age Richie Rich lot Auction! Five Books Added to Lot! -- 48 hours of fun!
1 1

65 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

In case anyone else was confused, bids end tonight! I got lost with the 48 hours, it does SAY ends Thursday night at 11 (tonight) so bid away, it's a great deal and the seller is a nice guy @Norrin's lawyer anyone else who bid! :wishluck:

Sharon,

You are WAAAAAY too kind; thank you on all counts! Gang, I did screw up the headline with the 48 hours thing; apologies. At the outset, as Sharon notes, the most specific thing I said re: closing time is 11 EST tonight, so I honored that. The headline was the screw-up.

I hope everyone has had fun with this; these seemed to be a bit earlier than the bronze RR's that usually show up in droves when you buy a collection, so I thought the best way to see if there's boardie interest in these books (beyond first appearances and say Richie Rich 1-10) was to offer them at auction. 

Thank you everyone for making this a fun thread. As I explained to a couple folks in PM discussions, this was a small piece of an all or nothing deal, composed largely of lots of small, esoteric pieces like this. I'm trying to offer what I'm not keeping in themed mini-threads, but I am also considering one larger "You Might Find It" thread of cool mostly affordable yet not always offered stuff. If there's enough here to give it that fun "what's posting next?" Factor I will do it.

Less than an hour to go.....when's the last time you saw 22 Richie Rich's from the silver age in one spot???