• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15% off eBay 3/20
1 1

38 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

I can actually post what I got since they are in CGC skins this time - got $44.55 discounted off the total.  That's it for this go-around - no double-dipping with the wife's account.  Finding these early Atomic Knights appearances in anything resembling high grade are like trying to find hen's teeth.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Those are awesome!

3 hours ago, 1Cool said:

I had a huge rush after the 1st coupon and things have slowed down a bit.  Everyone probably spent their tax refunds already and it will be a bit slow until summer kicks in.

I had zero sales on the 20% coupon but have a few already on this coupon today (and sooooo glad to move the Alpha Flight complete series of 130 comics!!!) and have had a good month so far after a slow start.

Someone made me a too low offer on a book, I just wrote and told him if he accepts my counter, he's save more money than he would have with his offer (if he reads it in time). I made someone an offer and said it was good till 9pm my time (so I have time to shop if it doesn't work out. These coupons are getting expensive.

Luckily I only saw one other one, must have missed one, since someone said there were 2 others.

10 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Someone made me a too low offer on a book, I just wrote and told him if he accepts my counter, he's save more money than he would have with his offer (if he reads it in time). I made someone an offer and said it was good till 9pm my time (so I have time to shop if it doesn't work out. These coupons are getting expensive.

Luckily I only saw one other one, must have missed one, since someone said there were 2 others.

It started out $15 off $75 or more; then 20% off; then this 15% off ;)

Glad that it seems you got the important ones. :foryou: the $15 off was the one that I posted way back at the first of the month, seems like chicken feed now :blush:

5 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It started out $15 off $75 or more; then 20% off; then this 15% off ;)

Glad that it seems you got the important ones. :foryou: the $15 off was the one that I posted way back at the first of the month, seems like chicken feed now :blush:

I just bought these and some Mylites for CGC slabs:)  I have sealed copies of most of those books, so I plan to read these, then I'll probably sell one of the sets, or sell them individually or gift some as a raffle prize. If I remember, reading them will take me a while, lol.:foryou:  

I actually saw this coupon on my own, but I'm very thankful that you posted it, it was very kind of you:) :foryou:

WONDER-WOMAN-ARCHIVES-Vol-1-to-7-COMPLETE-SET-FINE-TO-VERY-FINE-CONDITION

Edited by skypinkblu

2 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I just bought these and some Mylites for CGC slabs:)  I have sealed copies of most of those books, so I plan to read these, then I'll probably sell one of the sets, or sell them individually or gift some as a raffle prize. If I remember, reading them will take me a while, lol.

WONDER-WOMAN-ARCHIVES-Vol-1-to-7-COMPLETE-SET-FINE-TO-VERY-FINE-CONDITION

Classic! Plenty of reading!

6 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Code is PSPRINGTIME good until 7:00 pm Pacific Time. Miniumum $25

Max is $50 in savings

Thanks so much for posting these - it's really a nice thought, watching out for us like this! :applause: 

3 minutes ago, ChiSoxFan said:

Got it in right before the deadline. :banana:

Nice book - the deadline is in another three hours........ :gossip:

2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

That's it for this go-around - no double-dipping with the wife's account. 

Dammit  - I lied and I have no willpower.  :sorry:

Just made a best offer for $35 under asking and it was accepted.  Used the coupon and got and additional $22.50 off.  Free shipping.  Tough book.

s-l1600.jpg

I just spent $200 between Grocery shopping, Liquor Store, and Home Goods.  I might pass this one by. 

On the plus side, I will be making this sometime this week... 

https://www.tasty.co/recipe/lemon-chicken-spaghetti-squash#.ltmkk8W8X