• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15% off eBay 3/20
1 1

38 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, FutureFlash said:

It was a nice deal and I was tempted, but trying to save up for a con in a few weeks, so I kept my powder dry.

@lizards2 Nice Atomic Knights books...I have the The Great Disaster Showcase TPB that I need to read.

Thanks - something I'm always looking for upgrades on.  My set of 15 will now be at least 7.0 or better, with only two hold outs -  156 is a 6.0 and 141 is a VG.  Some of these issues are just sooooo tough...., unless you want to pay extreme nosebleed prices.

On 3/20/2018 at 4:49 PM, lizards2 said:

I can actually post what I got since they are in CGC skins this time - got $44.55 discounted off the total.  That's it for this go-around - no double-dipping with the wife's account.  Finding these early Atomic Knights appearances in anything resembling high grade are like trying to find hen's teeth.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Hey I recognize those! I just dropped them in the mail today. 

I'm glad they are going to a good home :) 

2 hours ago, Black_Adam said:

648862abfd1bb96206251e0ec43cbb6e.jpg

Unfortunately, I just made some significant purchases right before the eBay email came through with the code,( right after the PayPal receipts. ) :tonofbricks:

Anyway I wanted to use this code, and purchased a couple more comics later last night that  I felt were overpriced, but the coupon put the prices within reason.  Wish the email came sooner, or knew it was coming— I would have definitely grabbed a bigger item I’ve been wanting instead.  ?

1 hour ago, slowdowntubby said:

Hey I recognize those! I just dropped them in the mail today. 

I'm glad they are going to a good home :) 

Hey - maybe you should try selling here! :banana: 

There are at least two confirmed DC collectors.....,  :eyeroll:

Seems like eBay is in trouble with all the coupons. Either not getting enough buyers, sellers, or both. Could it be the fees? Increased shipping costs? We didn't have coupons for 20 years and now there's a new one every week! 

Edited by nriccijr

13 minutes ago, Jonathan78 said:

New 20% coupon expires 3/26 on $25 or more

Code: PRETTYDAY|

Neat, but not good on comics...., :sorry: