• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Slabs and Also Not Slabs
1 1

29 posts in this topic

First  :takeit: wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of "takeit" counts.

I accept Paypal, check, money order or cash.

No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

US shipping is included. International shipping will need to be determined prior to sale.

Three days' return shipping from receipt. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost back unless item was damaged in transit.

Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Edited by Ryan.

2 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Love the Rifleman 10! Now if I only knew why it was called "powder"!

That translates to "gun powder" as if it needed to get more freudian. 

2 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

That Weird Fantasy SS is really enticing. Are you interested in a stack of volume 1 What Ifs?

Perhaps my "whatever" was too broad. hm

Dropped the prices of the two slabs posted above still for sale, and added a back cover pic of the WSF 29.

The advantage of the Mixed wasteland is you stay on the first page forever so I'll just leave this here and add randomness over time, including some stuff I've posted before as well as new stuff. 

Dave Stevens Selected Sketches & Studies Volume 2. Limited to 1500. This is an unsigned version. Really sharp NM copy. I don't want to take it out of the mylar to take the picture. $30 shipped.

0325181333.jpg