• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PCH Key! Adventures Into The Unknown #1

8 posts in this topic

Offered today is the first issue of the very first PCH ongoing series. 

Paypal preferred but not required, returns are fine in a reasonable time frame, and price includes domestic USPS shipping.

No listey-types, and I will honor the first deal to which I agree. (Lots of you PMers forget to post in the thread! (tsk))

Okay! The book is good+. Cover is 100% detached! CF is detached at one staple, solid on the other. Looks nice otherwise. Paper is off-white, some tanning on inside of cover. 

I will add more photos in a bit. Asking $275.

IMG_20180309_0001.thumb.jpg.0108e02238dab76aa6dc8b3bfa83b1bb.jpg

29 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

Offered today is the first issue of the very first PCH ongoing series. 

Paypal preferred but not required, returns are fine in a reasonable time frame, and price includes domestic USPS shipping.

No listey-types, and I will honor the first deal to which I agree. (Lots of you PMers forget to post in the thread! (tsk))

Okay! The book is good+. Cover is 100% detached! CF is detached at one staple, solid on the other. Looks nice otherwise. Paper is off-white, some tanning on inside of cover. 

I will add more photos in a bit. Asking $275.

IMG_20180309_0001.thumb.jpg.0108e02238dab76aa6dc8b3bfa83b1bb.jpg

Sweet key! GLWS.

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:26 AM, Incredible Pulp said:

WOW A raw copy, very hard to find, & amazed it's still here! 

+1; I already have a copy (and love it), otherwise I'd be all over this.