• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

12 posts in this topic

Hello,

I recently had a chance to seriously upgrade my FF collection. 

Offered for sale are 4 undercopy books. Each has a problem that would result in a qualified grade. I will discuss these in detail.

Also, I now have a bunch of mid to grade filler issues in the Kirby run, PM me if you are looking for something, sorry, no 44, 48-50 or 52.

Thanks to Senior Surfer I now have a link to my kudos thread:  

So, without further ado:

Logo_zps3e9f2538.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First :takeit: in thread prevails despite ongoing negotiations. If we agree on a price per PM, the buyer must post the first :takeit: in thread.

Buyers of ill repute are encouraged to move on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping - I have elected not to turn shipping into a profit center. I generally lose a few bucks, and I am OK with that.

All orders over $100 ship free (US), all orders under $100 (US) ship for $7, any quantity of books, First class or priority depending on weight. Outside US, let's talk about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Packaging - All orders are shipped in a new box, typically the awesome-for-comics Uline S-164, I pay around $.75 each for these.

I grade conservatively to avoid disappointments and delight buyers. Any problem with a book that slips under my radar can be returned at my cost.

Payment - Paypal only please

Discussion in the thread is encouraged.

Edited by Tempus Fugit

Fantastic Four #3  - 4.0 (Q) $350   :news:  SOLD to Electron :news:

Some fool thought it would be a good idea to add some glue in the top 2" of the spine. This has caused a 2" spine split on either side of the glued down spine section, you can see it through the .12 circle.

Staples are reasonably still attached, book is complete. 

This is otherwise a very solid book. A press might even take it to a 5.0 (Q)

It sure looks great in a mylar.

ff_4_1.jpg

ff_4_2.jpg

IMG_1400.JPG

IMG_1401.JPG

Edited by Tempus Fugit

Fantastic Four 9 - 2.0 (Q) $100  :news: SOLD  :news: to etanick

This book has one tiny little tear seal, 1/4" x 1" on the inside of the cover. 

I would think someone with skills greater than mine could remove it pretty easily. Otherwise a textbook 2.0. 

ff_9_1.jpg

ff_9_2.jpg

Edited by Tempus Fugit

16 minutes ago, Tempus Fugit said:

Fantastic Four 9 - 2.0 (Q) $100

This book has one tiny little tear seal, 1/4" x 1" on the inside of the cover. 

I would think someone with skills greater than mine could remove it pretty easily. Otherwise a textbook 2.0. 

ff_9_1.jpg

ff_9_2.jpg

take

35 minutes ago, Tempus Fugit said:

Fantastic Four #3  - 4.0 (Q) $350

Some fool thought it would be a good idea to add some glue in the top 2" of the spine. This has caused a 2" spine split on either side of the glued down spine section, you can see it through the .12 circle.

Staples are reasonably still attached, book is complete. 

This is otherwise a very solid book. A press might even take it to a 5.0 (Q)

It sure looks great in a mylar.

ff_4_1.jpg

ff_4_2.jpg

IMG_1400.JPG

IMG_1401.JPG

:takeit: