• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weapon H #1---yes I caved
1 1

59 posts in this topic

Weapon H #1-  I bought a copy.  Didn't want to.  Didn't need to.  But my LCS said it was actually a pretty good read.  So I bought one.  I also understand that m LCS wants to move new comics as quick as possible.    Anybody else read it?  Did you like it?  Hide your comments if spoilers are coming so others don't get mad. 

h.jpg

My LCS added a copy of one of the variants for me, even though I've never bought a Hulk comic there. I don't mind, but I passed on it. I did almost buy the 2nd print of his 1st appearance for five bucks. But I'm just not that into the Hulk in general. Maybe I'll pick it up if the reviews here are solid enough.

11 hours ago, Mercury Man said:

Much like Miles Morales, I don't see much need for this character.  It would have made more sense to turn Banner into this if anything. 

Miles Morales WAS in an alternate universe. It made a lot of sense at the time to reintroduce 50 year old characters into current life and society.

This character, from what I understand, was made in a lab. So, if you have a problem with this, I would say also with X-23 then?

1 minute ago, jason4 said:

Weapon h looks really cool. Most hybrid characters don't interest me but this one does. I got this cover from Crain coming from amorphous comics as soon as it's ready: 

IMG_3485.PNG

I'll be getting that one and calling it quits on all these. 

5 minutes ago, jason4 said:

Weapon h looks really cool. Most hybrid characters don't interest me but this one does. I got this cover from Crain coming from amorphous comics as soon as it's ready: 

IMG_3485.PNG

Easily the best cover IMO.    

Just now, MGH said:

Easily the best cover IMO.    

I agree. I chose trade dress too but not just to save money I felt it also really gives it that hulk 181 vibe even more.

But virgin definitely beautiful comic to have too. I got a dell Otto virgin so I had to cut back on this. Modern variants are so expensive these days even for brand new stuff. Why does it it say 4.99 on cover if it's 24.95 minimum?

10 minutes ago, jason4 said:

I agree. I chose trade dress too but not just to save money I felt it also really gives it that hulk 181 vibe even more.

But virgin definitely beautiful comic to have too. I got a dell Otto virgin so I had to cut back on this. Modern variants are so expensive these days even for brand new stuff. Why does it it say 4.99 on cover if it's 24.95 minimum?

I personally much prefer the trade dress cover han virgin.   Less chance of monetary value I guess,  but it just looks cool... 

Hmm.. Maybe I'll pick one off those up..  Weapon h sounds low such a dumb mash up idea, but it does somehow  look cool. 

Edited by MGH