• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Free: Mixed Low Grade 46 Book Lot - Just cover shipping

4 posts in this topic

Welcome,

I'll be listing a free mixed low grade lot for the cost of shipping, but first The Rules...

1) First I’ll take it either in the thread or PM wins by time stamp.

2) Sale limited to the continental US only.

3) Only PayPal accepted. 

4) Return policy: No returns on this lot.

5) Probation club members or HOS's are not allowed to purchase in this thread. I also reserve the right to decline to sell to whom I choose.

6) Payment to be made within one week.

Thanks for checking out my sale,

Kelly

Edited by IntoAnother

Again, this is a low grade lot. A few of the books are a bit higher than that but overall I’m more comfortable calling it a low grade lot across the board. Several issues are missing covers, detached covers, water damage, rusty staples, etc  

The books will not arrive bagged and boarded. They will be placed in two bags and sent in a medium flat rate box. Some pretty fun reads in here so hopefully someone else can enjoy them as I’d prefer not pitching them. 

Free to whoever covers the shipping fee of $13.60

Here’s the goods...

8D125543-CDB5-450A-A4EE-45E9AD8521E0.thumb.jpeg.f2e706ef7136d5f528f164bc09577d60.jpegF4036E2A-DB1E-4FA6-9299-A7A6698F39DB.thumb.jpeg.d0d13bed68c9aceaefa281e3fe876283.jpeg

Edited by IntoAnother