• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there an easy way to find out of a CGC witness will be at a show?

4 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Deadshot723 said:

Hi - I'm trying to find an easy way (or just any way) to find out if a CGC witness will be at a particular show. Is there a website or anything that lists it out? Is there a particular way for me to get a witness to a show?

Well the best that I can do is point you to some facilitators..... which are all over the Signature forum; comicsketchart.com has Doug Scott and he usually gets back via email fairly quick, unless there was a con on the weekend, but pretty quick none the less.

There are other facilitators in this "Signature" forum that you could pm, go to there website, or find some way to see the con's these facilitator's will be attending....what I think you need is a facilitator, which is a CGC "witness"

Odd, before the boards changed to the new format, there was an "event" icon at the top to see what con's "cgc" would be at.... I do not see that now. BUT facilitators here have the authority or are associated with CGC there is Rich Henn, dscott, and those are the one's I'm familiar with, sorry for the short list but I'm a small fish :foryou: