• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Captain Marvel Adventures 150 CGC 5.0
1 1

11 posts in this topic

I am offering my Captain Marvel Adventures #150, CGC 5.0.  Picture is below, sorry it is sideways.

Shipping will be via USPS Priority mail, tracking number included. Shipping cost to be determined based on ship to location. But, only exact shipping cost will be charged, I will never over charge for shipping.

Returns accepted as long as returned in as shipped condition. I just want you to be happy.

Open to all offers but asking $118. Willing to accept any really crazy high offers well above reasonable guide value. Let your money bring me happiness. This book is not offered anywhere else. This book is in my possession, I own it personally. But, I want someone else to own it. Please CGC do not delete this post. I have tried so hard to follow all the rules, I just want to please the team, Team CGC.

The only way this can be sold is if all requirements per CGC messaging boards are met. No exceptions. I accept all CGC messaging board rules and live by them daily. My entire life is governed by CGC marketplace rules, I love the rules. There should be more rules.

CMA 150.jpg

Edited by snakepittcomics
forgot to enter an actual selling price

51 minutes ago, snakepittcomics said:

Open to all offers

Great. I'll offer you $5.00 for it. a69d3296e5984de604f21ad900e86a0a.png

52 minutes ago, snakepittcomics said:

Let your money bring me happiness

It will, I promise you.  :baiting:

52 minutes ago, snakepittcomics said:

I just want you to be happy

I will be after our transaction.

:martini:

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:18 PM, AndyFish said:

Isn't one of the rules that you have to list a price?

I have since listed a price, but if anyone really wants to make me happy they can pay me 15X guide or any amount above 3500 dollars or 118 bucks