• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Um Has Cates Thanos Gone Crazy

13 posts in this topic

Ok So I have  the Thanos Run part of my subscription.  1-17 So I have 13,14,15,16 two of each (My order Duped ) from 11 on Lost  however I have Both 13s Standard and Lenticular and 1st prints of 15, 16..  Should I CGC (Press and Slab) and Sell these?  I mean they are 4 Months OLD!  Im Confused about Hype like never before.  Now I see New Avengers 8 is flying too!

2 hours ago, Bluegolden2010 said:

Didn't the cosmic ghost rider get killed by the fallen one?

Apparently. We'll see when The Cosmic Ghost Rider title comes out in July. The Rider was birthed in death through a deal with Mephisto so dying doesn't mean what most thinks it means in the Marvel Universe.

It's not clear that CGR could die even if he wanted to, maybe SS whacked him so hard he ended up at the other side of the universe, or in a different timeline? I bet he shows up in "our" Marvel universe sometime soon. Or maybe the new series will cover "CGR + Glactus vs Thanos", or "Thanos + CGR kill everyone in the universe". Thanos Annual will probably clear some things up, pick it up next Wednesday.

As for OP's comics, get them graded if you want, but never sell, they will be worth millions.

15 hours ago, Lonzilla said:

You people do realize the Cosmic Ghost Rider was killed thousands of years in the future right? Marvel could publish his stories for 100 years and still have material to pull out of their butts

Stories that take place in the future NEVER mattered before.

Just look at all of the 2099 characters....and what their 1st appearances are going for.

Edited by ComicCollectorMatt

I would grade and sell if your happy with the return you will get. I think even in the worst case a CGC 9.8 13 will always be at least a $100 book.

I sold multiple copies of 13....for as low as $10 when it first started picking up steam, kicking myself. But I have 4 with CGC now.....When I get them back I will keep the highest grade and sell the rest. 

Edited by Stephen H