• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD #1 Museum Edition LE100, Ohio 2004
1 1

156 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, BeachBum said:

Shhh - my digital printer is hard at work. Trying to figure out the PGX online submission form.

:flipbait:

Heading to kinkos in the morning..  Got a few "gallery edition" prints to run off.. :)

20 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

Why does PGX even bother grading something that's clearly counterfeit?  They might as well have given it a grade of 12.  :facepalm:

Money. Didn't CGC grade some counterfeit books in the past?

On 5/18/2018 at 11:28 AM, Jaydogrules said:

Glad to see that this counterfeit was brought to light even more via the article. Wonder what this means for those that fell prey to the sales and for those that were selling the book?

3 hours ago, 1p36DSA said:

how is pgx in business, anyone affiliated with that company is low life

They aren't anymore. They closed shop about two weeks ago.

1 hour ago, deadleg said:

Wow! Wonder if this book had anything to do with the close or maybe it was a long time coming.

7 hours ago, deadleg said:

But did they actually close-close?  That same thread and another thread talked about them not actually closing so I'm not sure we are quite lucky just yet...but I agree, when they do close (if they haven't already) the hobby will be greatly benefited by it.  They are as non-legit as they come from literally EVERYTHING I have read about them over the years.

9 hours ago, Sensei Ryan said:

But did they actually close-close?  That same thread and another thread talked about them not actually closing so I'm not sure we are quite lucky just yet...but I agree, when they do close (if they haven't already) the hobby will be greatly benefited by it.  They are as non-legit as they come from literally EVERYTHING I have read about them over the years.

No real confirmation that I can find but I checked their Twitter and Instagram pages and they haven’t posted anything since mid March. 

Edited by deadleg

5 hours ago, ygogolak said:

doh!

I saw May 9 and thought it was recent! There are some recent posts by others on it.

Thanks!

I thought maybe you saw that and that you were linking me the post to email them to see if they were still in business.