• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15% Off Ebay Expires 3/27 8pm PT
2 2

31 posts in this topic

A little bit more info:

How to redeem your Coupon:
  1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Pay for your item by 8:00 PM Pacific Time on March 27, 2018.
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PREPSPRING
Terms & Conditions:

This Coupon is a 15% discount valid from 1:00 PM PST March 27, 2018 until 8:00 PM PST on March 27, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item(s) of $25 or more on eBay.com, eBay.ca, and cafr.eBay.ca and will be capped at a maximum value of $50. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.

Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America, or Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

Just now, Action252Kid said:

I swear they post these things JUST after I paid for an eBay purchase.  Drives me nuts! lol

Same, just paid for two auctions this morning, grr.

Does this also work when you do the "Make Offer"?  If so, I would assume the person has to accept your offer and then you pay before the deadline?  I did the first step of the make offer, but there is no place to enter the coupon at that point.

Thanks!

9 minutes ago, Cozmo-One said:

Does this also work when you do the "Make Offer"?  If so, I would assume the person has to accept your offer and then you pay before the deadline?  I did the first step of the make offer, but there is no place to enter the coupon at that point.

Thanks!

I think it might, but only if the seller accepts the offer before the coupon expires tonight. :/

Someone just bought my copy of Avengers 3 in a 5.5 OW-W for $420+ shipping. 

According to GPA that is the highest price paid for a copy of that book since March of 2012 ($448)  Yes, GPA will record the sale as $420. 

Thank's eBay coupon! 

However, I may sit out on the buying side this time around.  Spent quite a bit in the last couple of weeks. 

Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 6.31.17 PM.png

24 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Someone just bought my copy of Avengers 3 in a 5.5 OW-W for $420+ shipping. 

According to GPA that is the highest price paid for a copy of that book since March of 2012 ($448)  Yes, GPA will record the sale as $420. 

Thank's eBay coupon! 

However, I may sit out on the buying side this time around.  Spent quite a bit in the last couple of weeks. 

Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 6.31.17 PM.png

Congrats. I am sitting out this one too. All these coupons have resulted in me spending way beyond my normal budget. Oh well I got a Flash 106 and Daredevil 1 at great prices out of it.

32 minutes ago, shortboxed said:

The challenge with these eBay coupons is finding fairly priced Buy-It-Now books that aren't 100% over GPA. 

At best you can get a book at GPA after discount. Which I did :) 

I started a thread in the comics market sales forum for boardies to highlight things they have that may be good deals with the coupon. I hope others put some stuff up as well. I am looking for a good GA slab, maybe someone can point me towards theirs!