• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BEN AFFLECK SUMMER SEND-IN OP~SIGNING

3 posts in this topic

THECOMICMONSTER is proud to announce that we are partnering with OC CELEBRITY MARKETING, LLC to offer everyone another chance to get their books and personal memorabilia signed by Ben Affleck!  Since the last signing happened so quickly with little in the way of advance notice, this one will give you plenty of time to prepare.  The signing is scheculed for a TBD date in June so you have until May 21 to send in your items.  Price points are as follows:

Cards, comic books, magazines and 8x10 photos sent in for the signing are $299 per autograph.

A $100 non-refundable deposit per autograph is required to hold each spot for you with the full balance due when you send your items in to us.  Spots are NOT unlimited.  There will be a finite number of pieces Mr. Affleck can physically sign during this event so do NOT wait until the last minute to place your order.  Once all available spots have been allocated to collectors, there will be no additional spots added.

PM or email us at getthecomicmonster@gmail.com or visit us on facebook to claim your spot(s).

If you have other memorabilia such as toys, action figures, props, movie posters or clothing, please PM or email us for pricing.

CGC grading is available for all comic book submissions.  There is NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE for you to submit CGC signature series books handled by us during this event under your own account.  If you wish to use our CGC account for CGC signature series books handled by us during this event, pricing for MODERN fast track grading service is $40 per book with a $25 return shipping cost for as many books as you choose to have signed, graded and shipped back to you (subject to the availability of signature spots so do NOT wait).

There is NO ADDITIONAL charge for book prep, window bagging, CGC invoicing fee or slab cracking. 

All books and items MUST be in hand no later than May 21, 2018 in order to qualify for the signing.

PM or email getthecomicmonster@gmail.com with any questions you may have.

4 hours ago, bigcbass said:

Email sent

did I respond to you via email?  I don't remember seeing one, but my phone has been going off non-stop since the Avengers and Affleck signings were announced yesterday...

sorry if I haven't responded to you yet.  but lmk?

sincerely,

Justin