• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Weird Tales of the Future 2 cgc 7.0 Classic Basil Wolverton cover. CLOSED!

11 posts in this topic

Hi, I'll be offering up one book today. There may be more down the road. I've been given an opportunity to buy back a book I really regretted selling, so I need to let go of a couple to make room. Unfortunately this WTOF 2 will be the first one out the door. This is a superb copy that was bought on the boards several years ago. Looks very nice for the grade imo. 

No HOSers or probies. The first time stamped :takeit:in the thread or PM wins the book. 

Please feel free to pm with any questions you may have of the book. I'll try to get a back cover scan up later today.

Paypal accepted and shipping can be discussed after I know your address. It's usually about 20-25.00 boxed safely coming from Canada. 

Thanks for looking. :hi:

Edited by Twistty1

I'll leave this up over the long weekend, and then tuesday if it hasn't sold, it'll go to auction. I'm kind of curious to see how it does in auction anyway... hm but would be happy to sell it here as well.. (thumbsu

Who doesn't like a drooling green monster. I'm calling it the 3rd best cover in the run, behind 5 then 3... 

Edited by Twistty1

20 hours ago, Twistty1 said:

I'll leave this up over the long weekend, and then tuesday if it hasn't sold, it'll go to auction. I'm kind of curious to see how it does in auction anyway... hm but would be happy to sell it here as well.. (thumbsu

Who doesn't like a drooling green monster. I'm calling it the 3rd best cover in the run, behind 5 then 3... 

I love every cover in this title... 3 has to be my fav though.

:cloud9:

On 3/28/2018 at 12:28 PM, Twistty1 said:

Weird Tales Of The Future 2 cgc 7.0 asking 4000.00 

454440B2-24FD-4454-AD97-E6E128ACDEAC.jpeg

Beautiful Weird Tales Of the Future Adam! Nicely centered and you have the partial Basil Wolverton sig at the bottom which is super rare. The signature box is usually missing because of the way the book was cut.  

On 2018-03-31 at 10:20 AM, Ameri said:

Beautiful Weird Tales Of the Future Adam! Nicely centered and you have the partial Basil Wolverton sig at the bottom which is super rare. The signature box is usually missing because of the way the book was cut.  

Thanks Frank and John. 

Bumping until tomorrow...