• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Only Price Drop Detective #74 (April 1943) Married Good+ Now $200 Shipped

2 posts in this topic

Okay!  Here is a good plus Detective #74 I have owned for about thirty years, always lacking the centerfold (antique shop "find").

Finally, I have the centerfold, and two other wraps (comprising the full Crimson Avenger story).  And, it is of a comparable page quality, just slightly more aging, see pics.

Previously offered at.....

$225 shipped to the US with the extra wraps (8 pages)  and a bootleg reference print (of a different Tec #74 book).

Now, just $200.  See terms and complete description below!

CLOSED

Heavy spine roll, marriage, and a chunk missing at top of spine keep this solidly in the reader copy condition range.  Page quality is supple.

I accept Paypal, check, or money order.  Canada, please inquire.  No other international shipping, sorry.

"I'll take it" in the thread wins over any pending personal messages.

Send me a message to save a spot on any inquiries/offers list that might happen.

Click once or twice on the images to magnify.

Thanks, David S. Albright  (eBay trader since 1998, never a negative, seller name bakeralbright, nothing there right now), and  (CGC discussion boards pundit and rascal since 2012).

Image.jpg

Image.jpg

tec747.jpg

tec745.jpg

tec746.jpg

tec748.jpg

Edited by aokartman
magnify, closed