• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age for sale: One book left San Fran Adventure 96
1 1

24 posts in this topic

Selling a few books today to raise some extra loot for c2e2 next week. Paypal preferred for this sale.

Rules:

-1st :takeit: in the thread or by pm wins.

-Seven day return privilege on all books.

-Paypal or checks/money orders for payment.

-Boxed priority mail shipping in the US is $10, foreign will be an extra cost.

-Please pm any questions.

Thanks for looking. (thumbsu

Edited by Electron

Blue Beetle 10 1.5 FR/GD $350.00  SOLD

Fantastic Patenaude cover. Cover detached and spine is about halfway split. There is a piece off of the back cover at the top that is still with the book,just loose. Tan inside covers. Pages are still supple and cream to off white. Cover still presents nicely. Would look great in the new slab! No tape or restoration.

IMG_2535.JPG

IMG_2536.JPG

IMG_2537.JPG

Edited by Electron

11 minutes ago, Electron said:

Blue Beetle 10 1.5 FR/GD $350.00

Fantastic Patenaude cover. Cover detached and spine is about halfway split. There is a piece off of the back cover at the top that is still with the book,just loose. Tan inside covers. Pages are still supple and cream to off white. Cover still presents nicely. Would look great in the new slab! No tape or restoration.

IMG_2535.JPG

IMG_2536.JPG

IMG_2537.JPG

take it

Blue Beetle 11 CGC 5.0 OW/W  $1200.00 SOLD

Another great Patenaude cover. After getting out of the jam depicted on the cover of issue 10, the girl in red is back in bondage on the cover of this issue!

Tough Fox book. Only five on the census with just two graded higher.

RAD4D6F82014114_14510.jpg

IMG_2566.JPG

Edited by Electron

3 minutes ago, Electron said:

Blue Beetle 11 CGC 5.0 OW/W  $1200.00

Another great Patenaude cover. After getting out of the jam depicted on the cover of issue 10, the girl in red is back in bondage on the cover of this issue!

Tough Fox book. Only five on the census with just two graded higher.

RAD4D6F82014114_14510.jpg

IMG_2566.JPG

take it

Startling Comics 9 4.0 VG OW/W pages $675.00  SOLD

Nice fresh copy with strong cover colors. Light spine roll. I would grade this a bit nicer, but it has an extra set of staples in the spine. GPA has a 4.0 selling for 913.00 in June of last year.

IMG_2528.JPG

IMG_2529.JPG

IMG_2531.jpg

Edited by Electron

Startling Comics 24 5.0 VG/FN OW pages  $750.00     SOLD

Terrific Schomburg war cover. Tight,fresh copy with great cover colors. Single staple solidly attached thru to the centerfold. No tape or restoration.

IMG_2548.JPG

IMG_2549.JPG

IMG_2551.JPG

Edited by Electron

Fight Comics 11 4.5 VG+ CR/OW pages  $475.00  SOLD

One of my favorite Fight covers...sure to regret selling this...Nice tight,glossy copy. Someone glued a one inch spine split at the bottom years ago and it has since opened back up. Still has dried glue there and has discolored the paper as well. Don't use glue on comics people..:makepoint:

IMG_2543.JPG

IMG_2544.JPG

IMG_2547.JPG

Edited by Electron

Fight Comics 16 Q 5.5 CR/OW pages $375.00  SOLD

Great Zolnerowich cover! Really solid copy. Unfortunately there is a piece missing from the first page, so I gave it a qualified grade. Like the 11 I also have listed, pretty tough to locate any copy. No tape or restoration.

IMG_2552.JPG

IMG_2553.JPG

IMG_2554.JPG

Edited by Electron

14 minutes ago, Electron said:

Fight Comics 16 Q 5.5 CR/OW pages $375.00

Great Zolnerowich cover! Really solid copy. Unfortunately there is a piece missing from the first page, so I gave it a qualified grade. Like the 11 I also have listed, pretty tough to locate any copy. No tape or restoration.

IMG_2552.JPG

IMG_2553.JPG

IMG_2554.JPG

Take it

1 hour ago, Electron said:

Startling Comics 9 4.0 VG OW/W pages $675.00

Nice fresh copy with strong cover colors. Light spine roll. I would grade this a bit nicer, but it has an extra set of staples in the spine. GPA has a 4.0 selling for 913.00 in June of last year.

IMG_2528.JPG

IMG_2529.JPG

IMG_2531.jpg

take

Adventure Comics 96 8.5 VF+ OW/W pages San Francisco copy slight(p) restoration  $750.00  $650.00

Restoration is cover cleaned and a spine split sealed. The book was slabbed but I cracked it out to further enjoy. I honestly have no idea why this was only an 8.5. It's nearly perfect. Anyway it's a great way to get a SF ped on the cheap!

RAD2C86C2011113_123256.jpg

IMG_2568.JPG

IMG_2569.JPG

IMG_2570.jpg

Edited by Electron

2 hours ago, Electron said:

Fight Comics 11 4.5 VG+ CR/OW pages  $475.00

One of my favorite Fight covers...sure to regret selling this...Nice tight,glossy copy. Someone glued a one inch spine split at the bottom years ago and it has since opened back up. Still has dried glue there and has discolored the paper as well. Don't use glue on comics people..:makepoint:

IMG_2543.JPG

IMG_2544.JPG

IMG_2547.JPG

Take

3 hours ago, Electron said:

Startling Comics 24 5.0 VG/FN OW pages  $750.00

Terrific Schomburg war cover. Tight,fresh copy with great cover colors. Single staple solidly attached thru to the centerfold. No tape or restoration.

IMG_2548.JPG

IMG_2549.JPG

IMG_2551.JPG

:takeit: per PM.  Oh ya!  Thanks Russ!