Closed WTB - High Grade Alan Moore Supreme, Judgment Day Aftermath Awesome Comics
1 1

8 posts in this topic

214 posts

Hello,

I am looking to find some high grade copies of Alan Moore's Supreme run. Does'nt have to be a complete set. Just trying to gradually get high grade copies of a lot of the individual issues. Also want a high grade copy of Judgment Day Aftermath.

Definitely looking for some CGC 9.6 & 9.8 worthy copies.

Thanks!

Edited by BCoffee

76 posts

whatcha lookin to pay for these if i go through the trouble of digging them out and having them graded...needs to be worth my while...

214 posts

Ah, I actually not looking for someone to get their copies graded (though if someone already has any graded copies they are selling I would definitely be interested), I was just looking to buy higher grade raw copies that are 9.6-9.8 candidates, that I could send in to CGC, should I chooose to. 

Let me know if you have any higher grade copies of any of the issues 41-56, or Judgment Day Aftermath, and I’ll make you an offer.

214 posts
15 hours ago, solitude said:

whatcha lookin to pay for these if i go through the trouble of digging them out and having them graded...needs to be worth my while...

Ah, I actually not looking for someone to get their copies graded (though if someone already has any graded copies they are selling I would definitely be interested), I was just looking to buy higher grade raw copies that are 9.6-9.8 candidates, that I could send in to CGC, should I chooose to. 

Let me know if you have any higher grade copies of any of the issues 41-56, or Judgment Day Aftermath, and I’ll make you an offer.

214 posts
22 hours ago, solitude said:

Hey, Just found a high grade NM set. Thank you.