• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PLEASE CLOSE Speculating ASM 799
1 1

69 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, bababooey said:

All of them, yes, yes, yes and your welcome.

Is 799 gonna be the 1st appearance of red goblin or do you think it will be 800?

I feel like thanos has peaked. You still think upcoming issues will be worth $?

Anything else to look for?

Thanks 

All of them. Visit all of your local stores (and maybe some that aren't so local) every week for the next few months and buy all the new issues on their shelves.

Also, try bribing them to get them to sell you everything in their pull boxes. Their regular customers don't need those comics if they didn't pick them up the second they were unpacked.

People are going nuts for this run. I've never speculated on pre-orders but I did on this run. Yes, I'm guilty. 

I pre-ordered 10x 799s and if I sell each at $5< I'll be happy. 

792 doesn't seem to be coming down, but I think the run between 793-797 will come down to Earth in a year or so. Marvel teased 798 as the 1st app so we'll see what comes of 799 and 800. First full appearance?, "Death of..."

I wouldn't be surprised if 800 is "Death of Green Goblin" (again). I'm already picturing my IG post putting 122 next to 800 to show them off.  

On 3/31/2018 at 12:30 AM, mattn792 said:

Any issue featuring the first appearance of any "new" character that Marvel can come up with -- Red Goblin, Orange Cat, Golden Surfer, Nurse Doom, Mr. Okay, Chinch bug-Man, Human Zippo, Partly Cloudy, Translucent Girl...you get the idea.

:flipbait:

Shhhh, ixnay on the Mr. Okay, I'm trying to corner the market here!

Rather than coming up with new characters because of creator money issues if anything was to ever take off, they are just morphing 2 characters into one, usually a villian or female character, no new dudes will be created so no one ends up being the next Jack Kirby