• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper (and early modern) you keep on buying anyway...
1 1

75 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

I have a long box... :D

I was so annoyed when Kindred and Deathblow came out and were immediately $15. So I'll buy them out of $1 boxes all day long. Someone has a long box filled? I'll take 'em.

I remember Deathblow, Kindred, and Union being the hardest to find back in the 90s, and nowadays, I run into Stormwatch, Kindred, and Wetworks the least.

41 minutes ago, bluehorseshoe said:

I remember Deathblow, Kindred, and Union being the hardest to find back in the 90s, and nowadays, I run into Stormwatch, Kindred, and Wetworks the least.

I suspect Union was the lowest printed of them all. It's always been "the hard one" to find.

I run across Kindred and especially Wetworks, all the time, but that may be due to my proximity to Image in SoCal.

I would imagine Deathblow and Kindred were hard to find because of all the people who bought their copies for $15-$20 didn't want to eat a loss. 

17 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

I suspect Union was the lowest printed of them all. It's always been "the hard one" to find.

I run across Kindred and especially Wetworks, all the time, but that may be due to my proximity to Image in SoCal.

I would imagine Deathblow and Kindred were hard to find because of all the people who bought their copies for $15-$20 didn't want to eat a loss. 

I also love fishing these out of the bargain bins, and would agree about Union 100%. I have a stack of most of these, but Union I've got maybe...two? Deathblow I run into quite a bit. Kindred, not quite as much, and definitely nowhere near as often as the common covers (Gen 13, WildCATS.) It's a fun run to pick up.

On 6/21/2018 at 11:55 PM, followtheleader said:

Can't believe how much Miracleman has fallen off the wagon since Marvel taking over. 

So I've been grabbing them when they are nice and cheap. 

Majority of my purchases at Denver Comic Con this past weekend were those.  

Patrick

These are going to go ballistic when (a) movie (b) integrated into continuity, or (c) both.