• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any other FA collectors out there?
1 1

54 posts in this topic

I thought you were collecting in FA condition.  My favorite condition to collect in is FA/G.

Some of them look like someone doing stretching exercises with a pole in silhouette.A few look like angry ghosts coming to kill you with a rope.One looks like a sock hanger lol 

I'm pretty sure the middle one in diagram 6 is an angry go-bot that is going to kill me.

This is awesome.

9 hours ago, gozer said:

FA_forked_04.thumb.jpg.89cd8175c05eced36ef8d4b223a33b0b.jpg

(6) Nobody has come up with a good explanation why you would split the handle into two stubby, blunt pieces.  These are all from a long-gone New York company, Calciana, and are pretty rare - I haven't seen one in a decade.  What a dumb idea.  They were made from 1999-2003, and no one has copied the design so they must have sold poorly.

Could it be that the 'stubby split handle' is supposed to replicate the 'legs' of a tooth?

image.jpeg.107d294614428bce584a732a70f9ad38.jpeg

Either that or the designer was a Leonard Bernstein fan?

FA_forked_04.thumb.jpg.89cd8175c05eced36ef8d4b223a33b0b.jpg The Jet's are gonna have their way....to-niiight!

2 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

wow i guess just about anything is collectable.....

Don't get your hopes up. (tsk)

I could sort of see this if one were a dentist, as folks collect all sorts of strange stuff associated with their vocation, but this is probably not the sort of hobby one should share on a first date, or probably until it's time to move in together.