• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Slabs! SA Flash, SA Cap, Cat 1 and 2, Pedigrees
1 1

36 posts in this topic

Just now, Mark 1 said:
19 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I heard there was a thread that needs krappin'...., hm

you're one of the best...:bigsmile:

Well, my friend porky is pretty darn good too..., I won't summon him, and make a scene...., 

2 minutes ago, Readcomix said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

Well, my friend porky is pretty darn good too..., I won't summon him, and make a scene...., 

Waitaminit....is this another joke about my Easter ham??  .....which I DID NOT overcook!

I just did the Easter Dinner tonight, because my wife and I both carped out last night.

First time I've ever cooked prime rib.  It was a 5.13 lb prime rib and it came out the best we've ever had - just freaking delicious!  A 1 lb serving costs about $20 in restaurants around here, and the whole meal cost about $27 - and there are three servings left over! :cloud9: 

5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I just did the Easter Dinner tonight, because my wife and I both carped out last night.

First time I've ever cooked prime rib.  It was a 5.13 lb prime rib and it came out the best we've ever had - just freaking delicious!  A 1 lb serving costs about $20 in restaurants around here, and the whole meal cost about $27 - and there are three servings left over! :cloud9: 

That's beautiful! Cold prime rib with horseradish sauce...that's a leftover sammich!  :luhv:

2 minutes ago, Readcomix said:
9 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

That's beautiful! Cold prime rib with horseradish sauce...that's a leftover sammich!  :luhv:

Oh yeah - we had Tule Lake horseradish and Au Jus!