• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] L.B. Cole Spook #26. Pre-Code Horror.
1 1

5 posts in this topic

What’s for Sale?

A gorgeous L.B. Cole Spook #26 CGC 7.5 with off-white to white pages.

Who can buy?

No selling to those on the probation list.

Kudos:

Payment:

PayPal or check.

Returns:

No returns on CGC books.

Shipping:

Free shipping within the US. Comics will be sent Priority Mail. Shipping costs to Canada will be actual cost and paid by the buyer. 

Winning:

First unconditional :takeit: or “I’ll Take It” in the thread gets it. Time stamp rules if multiple :takeit:s or “I’ll Take Its”. An “I’ll Take It” in the thread trumps any PM negotiations until the post has been updated as “Taken via PM”.

6 hours ago, JustJimN said:

Spook #26 (CGC 7.5 with off-white to white pages) $1595:

The L.B. Cole Spook Pre-Code Horror issues have long been some of the most desirable PCH books for horror collectors. Spook #26 is one of the most sought after Spooks with its black background, stunning color palette and screaming damsels. With only 9 in census you don't see this L.B. Cole classic horror cover issue for sale very often especially in high grade. There exist only two comics graded higher. One at 8.0 and the other at 8.5. With only one other comic at 7.5, you can see how rare this issue is at high grade. The page quality of this issue is even better than the 8.0 and 8.5 which have off-white pages.

This is one amazing comic. It has excellent centering, striking colors, dripping gloss and no date stamps or other writing on either the front or back covers.

Thanks for looking.

5ac129662cbe0_Spook26-f7-5-Copy.thumb.jpg.ea7422395f24798f9b496520681d49a5.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

5ac1295f9f865_Spook26-b7-5-Copy.thumb.jpg.7e5fe2ab92b8e5ec65f441e5337b4c2d.jpg

take per PM