• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEW SLABS ADDED 5/17 Copper/Modern Keys (and not-keys), slabs (and not slabs), variants, sets
3 3

56 posts in this topic

It's been a few years since I had a really nice, long sale on the boards. I used to do them every year to raise con money, but now I set up at all of them and have money from that. With that being said, I just have too many books for my size setup. I figured I'd try some here and see how it goes. If it goes well and I sell some books, I'll add a lot more and more a longer duration. If it fizzles, well..........

:takeit: wins the day. No jerks on lists. Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt. All forms of payment accepted, Back cover scans available upon request, but generally they look similar to the front. I have included them on a few books where the defect occurs there. 

Shipping via whatever method you wish, but Media Mail is at your risk. I don't have exact costs beforehand, but I only charge what it cost me. 

Assume every book is VF/NM or better if large scans aren't provided (as in sets). 

I will take requests as I have WAY too many books to know exactly what people are looking for. 

First up.........................

Amazing Spider-Man 400 White Variant. Nice copy with typical small tear in BC diecut area. $50

asm400white.jpg

Edited by Hey Kids, Comics!

9 minutes ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

New Avengers 8 - 1st Black Order - $25

avengers8.jpg

:takeit: pending back cover scan                                 Me Likey

Edited by Pirate
saw bc and likey