• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brittany McManus CGC employee - If you know her you will want to help!!!
8 8

102 posts in this topic

I'll keep my eye on this thread.  I'm sure I can find something to donate to the cause via any auctions/board sales.

Get well soon, Brittany!

55 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I'm sure someone will update soon.

Thank you, as always Sha, for your community supporting efforts.

Someone above said the accident was "very serious" - if there's any update on her condition that can be shared, that would be great.

I've only ever had positive experiences when communicating with Brittany, so to hear of the accident is very sad news indeed.

Best wishes on a speedy recovery and I'll be keeping an eye out for the donation page and sales threads.

While I have never met Brittany, I do know what its like to be hit hard with very expensive medical problems. So a big tip of the hat for starting this whole thing to help raise some money. And even tho I don't know her, I wish her a complete and speedy recovery!!

Thank you Torrey and Dan for coordinating this thread.  Brittany is always such a wonderful help and she was a big help with this book of mine. I wish her the best with her recovery.

https://www.facebook.com/onestopcomicshopdotcom/?hc_ref=ARSI5IsAxAqblTyd876v1oBOGpeREkHKYzqO8KVneT8xR70nfL9GUWLY7AkYxeLafC0&fref=nf&hc_location=group

The last 9.8 s/s Shatner went for $280. I am adding the 3 nicest copies that did not make 9.8 pre-grade. With a press, most could be 9.8s (I bought these on release).

$275.

Star Trek #1 Shatner 98.jpg

St 1 raw.jpg

Edited by Ron C.