• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brittany McManus CGC employee - If you know her you will want to help!!!
8 8

102 posts in this topic

On 4/15/2018 at 12:47 AM, skypinkblu said:

They take Paypal @DR.X  I just found this on the GoFundMe page (after looking for a bit).

PayPal

GoFundMe only accepts donations via PayPal to Certified Charity campaigns created after November 3, 2016.

All Personal campaigns and Certified Charity campaigns created prior to November 3, 2016, accept donations by credit or debit cards only.

If you're unable to donate using a credit or debit card, you can always get in touch with the Campaign Organizer to ask whether they're able to receive your donation another way.

To do this, visit the campaign you'd like to donate to and click or tap the envelope icon next to the Campaign Organizer’s name. This will allow you to send them a direct message.

Jim, this is what I found when I looked before. I'm not the campaign manager, but you can send a check. I'll pm you. 

41 minutes ago, Stormsurge said:

The people on this board are simply the best big-hearted people I have ever met! 

Rich, it's SOOO nice to see both you and Robb on here. It's just such an amazing  testament to the strength of both of you, after what you each went through and it makes me really feel good to see nice people giving back.

Looks like Brittany's go fund me page is at $17,000, since she's still in line for more surgeries, I hope we can continue to raise a little more for her.

Just talked with her a few minutes ago. She says she is hanging in there. Has two more surgeries this month and getting a little movement back. She's a tough cookie and really appreciates our support.

Edited by DR.X

Just talked to her a bit ago, and she said she really appreciates the encouraging words from the boards and of course "mine" lol  She says she is hanging tough and making progress. What a super nice and super tough cookie she is.

1 hour ago, DR.X said:

Just talked to her a bit ago, and she said she really appreciates the encouraging words from the boards and of course "mine" lol  She says she is hanging tough and making progress. What a super nice and super tough cookie she is.

Awesome! Thanks for the update and keeping her in good spirits :) 

On 8/3/2018 at 2:18 PM, G.A.tor said:

I was so happy to see this gal today. Mad props !!

B0DA5CFC-CC8B-4DD5-8FD1-F8D7B11D69A7.jpeg

It must have been a terrible experience for her but that picture hurts to look at with her injury.

I know many people would focus on the exterior appearance of it but I just hope her use of her arm is normal and there’s no extended pain issues with it.