• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Spider-Man #1 (R) Stan Lee Signature Series

4 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone...

Listing a very nice looking Spiderman #1 (R) Stan Lee Signature Series. It's a nice entry Spidey #1 book with Stan Lee's signature on it, the book presents very nicely both front and back cover and the colors are very bright and rich looking. The last several sales on the book have been: 2.0 (R) S.S. $3,200.00 (11/17)- 1.8 (R) $3,600 (3/18) - 1.5 (R) $2,950

I am asking $3,200 shipped within the US...am willing to entertain offers and please contact me with any questions that you may have.

Thanks Guys

• International shipping at cost.
  • Payment via PayPal only.
  • No probation or HOS.
  • Returns accepted within 2 weeks if book is not as described or shown.
  • Claim in comments trumps DM.

thumbnail-2.jpeg

thumbnail-3.jpeg

thumbnail.jpeg

thumbnail-1.jpeg

7 hours ago, geofan said:

Hi Everyone...

Listing a very nice looking Spiderman #1 (R) Stan Lee Signature Series. It's a nice entry Spidey #1 book with Stan Lee's signature on it, the book presents very nicely both front and back cover and the colors are very bright and rich looking. The last several sales on the book have been: 2.0 (R) S.S. $3,200.00 (11/17)- 1.8 (R) $3,600 (3/18) - 1.5 (R) $2,950

I am asking $3,200 shipped within the US...am willing to entertain offers and please contact me with any questions that you may have.

Thanks Guys

• International shipping at cost.
  • Payment via PayPal only.
  • No probation or HOS.
  • Returns accepted within 2 weeks if book is not as described or shown.
  • Claim in comments trumps DM.

thumbnail-2.jpeg

thumbnail-3.jpeg

thumbnail.jpeg

thumbnail-1.jpeg

Ill Take It