• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

taking subs for Big Apple Con wknd of 4/14 -guests include Jack Kirby inker MIKE ROYER

2 posts in this topic

Normally I would just add this to my ongoing list of shows I am doing subs for (and I will) but this was a last minute decision. 

I'll be taking submissions for this show, and it's got a decent little guest list, but the big get is Jack Kirby's long time inker, MIKE ROYER.  I can't remember the last time I've seen his name on a guest list.  Work includes Black Panther, Sandman, Devil Dinosaur, Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen, Freedom Fighters, The Demon, Mister Miracle, Ka-Zar, etc.

https://www.bigapplecc.com/guests/

Other guests include CJ Ramone, actress Jenel Stevens (Black Panther actress, played Dora Milaje) actress Sherilyn Fenn, John Cassaday, Steranko, Joe Giella, Peter David, Esad Ribic, Ramona Fradon, Reilly Brown, Billy Tucci, Glenn Fabry, Danny Fingeroth, Tim Truman, James Sherman (Superboy & The Legion of Superheroes, Alpha Flight, Punisher), Sean Chen, Alex Maleev

All books need to be in hand by April 12th