• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SILICON Valley Comic-Con Stan Lee Last Signing?
2 2

22 posts in this topic

Did Stan sign Sunday? This con really did feel like the last NorCal chance. I believe he did something Friday and could only manage one of three sessions Saturday.

Good show. Tremendous seeing everyone. I liked the guest list a lot this year. Vintage well represented with Shooter, Wolfman, Rubenstein, etc. Only realized recently that Rubenstein did the finishes for Starlin in the epic Avengers Annual 7/MTIO Annual 2 combo.

Yes, Stan did sign on Sunday.   My family and I were able to get some comics signed and then submitted them to Celestial Comics (Las Vegas CGC witnesses) onsite.   Still waiting to get our first Stan Lee SS books back.    Stan looked very very tired and I think this might have been his last autograph signing.    Thank you Stan for visiting the city of San Jose and the Bay Area!