• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 URGENT!

6 posts in this topic

I just learned that Max Allan Collins, the creator of Ms. Tree and Road to Perdition, is making a rare appearance at C2E2 this weekend.  He will be signing on both Saturday and Sunday.

I have had three comics that I have been waiting for years to have him sign.  I can't believe I discovered this so late in the game.

I would like to overnight my comics to a facilitator's hotel room in Chicago, assuming someone is there facilitating the show.  Is anyone there?  All three books are already S/S (and so would need to be cracked), but I will provide fully prepped window bags.

Help!  Is anyone there and willing to do this for me?

Dave

Good luck with this, my friend!  Bump for a good guy and a spectacularly difficult SS opportunity coming to fruition. Collins was at the top of my "to-do" list for years.

there's an area of this subforum where facilitators generally list and advertise what shows they're going to.  You should look around a bit and find out which facilitators are going, then pm all of them.  good luck.