The Great Philidelphia Comic Con April 27-29. Facilitators?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

9 posts

Are there any facilitators attending the Great Philadelphia Comic Con on April 27th-29th? I'd like to get a few books signed and graded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
61 posts
On 4/6/2018 at 4:48 PM, Spfd18 said:

Are there any facilitators attending the Great Philadelphia Comic Con on April 27th-29th? I'd like to get a few books signed and graded. 

Rumor is that @Rich_Henn was thinking about going, not sure if a final decision was made or if another facilitator is going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21,638 posts
2 hours ago, BDaddyDogg said:

Rumor is that @Rich_Henn was thinking about going, not sure if a final decision was made or if another facilitator is going.

I can't go----it conflicts with three other shows----East Coast Comicon ,  Chiller & Baltimore Spring Fling, all threeI am doing that weekend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
61 posts
1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

I can't go----it conflicts with three other shows----East Coast Comicon ,  Chiller & Baltimore Spring Fling, all threeI am doing that weekend

Talk about a busy guy.  That’s a crazy schedule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
1 1