• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Archie!!!!!! -- Price Cuts! Closing this Morning! Coach Kleats says hustle!
2 2

120 posts in this topic

Adventures of the Fly #14 cover detached (2nd app and origin of Fly Girl) and 16 top staple detached. Take this Fair pair for (WAS $5) NOW $4

Where are you going to get a pair of 1961 Ant-Man and the Wasp comics for $5? ... Waitaminit....there was no Wasp in 1961...or Ant-Man...or Spider-Man..... :sorry:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

2 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Archie #92 VG/FN $20 ... Every time I look at this cover I think of John Candy in Planes, Trains and Automobiles....you think he read it?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Love this cover, it took me MANY years to find my HG copy!

I love that film though. Some of John Candy's best work. 

Laugh Comics #74. I'm giving this one a heartbreaking technical VG due to that little triangle chip out of the front cover near the spine, otherwise presents mid-grade. Katy Keene coloring pages still blank, and paper dolls intact! (WAS $30) NOW $25

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix