• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Archie!!!!!! -- Price Cuts! Closing this Morning! Coach Kleats says hustle!
2 2

120 posts in this topic

Just now, Patriot6 said:

Good bundle deal though!

Sorry Gene don't mean to be pushy by saying GA, I've only got another 25 minutes or so tonight :( 

No prob, JF! Only a few more to go, but all need to be shot. I plan to close up by Monday morning, so anything I cannot get to tonight gets finished off tomorrow evening. :foryou:

1 minute ago, Cliff R. said:

I'm good, JF!  It's great to see an Archie thread.  How are you ?

I am very well, thank you. Archie threads are usually only in my dreams. My dream came half true. Still waiting for Gene to post that 122$ Archie #1 in 6.0. 

Something tells me that I will be waiting for a long time for the other half of my Archie dream to come true :sorry:

24 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Josie lot of four for $10

#42 centerfold detached VG, #53 FN famous women's lib karate cover, #54 FN, #59 (giant) Good due to strange dirtiness on cover. (shrug)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Mad House Glads #77 Fine $4

image.jpeg

32 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Reggie and Me #'s 37&43 Fine minus. $5 for the pair.

image.jpeg

27 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Betty & Veronica #190 FN $3

image.jpeg

:takeit:

1 minute ago, Patriot6 said:

I am very well, thank you. Archie threads are usually only in my dreams. My dream came half true. Still waiting for Gene to post that 122$ Archie #1 in 6.0. 

Something tells me that I will be waiting for a long time for the other half of my Archie dream to come true :sorry:

I'm  doin' my best here...all Archie, alas no mid-grade six-figure #1...(shrug)

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Archie #92 VG/FN $20 ... Every time I look at this cover I think of John Candy in Planes, Trains and Automobiles....you think he read it?

image.jpeg

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Take it if still available. Awesome cover.

I'll also take Laugh Comics #81 VG $20