• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Archie!!!!!! -- Price Cuts! Closing this Morning! Coach Kleats says hustle!
2 2

120 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, N e r V said:

Any more from the 15 and 20 cent era of comics? These make great reading copies for me.

Sadly, no. There was a bunch from that era in this collection that had one half of the centerfold sliced out neatly, leaving the other inserted detached. So I haven't offered them. Happy to pop them in the package at no cost other than any impact on postage, if you like.

1 minute ago, Cliff R. said:

High Grade comics has two CGC 3.0 Archie #1.  About 30k each, but open to offers...  :baiting:

One day, one day. 

It's on the ol' list. Whether it ever gets struck from the list is another story...

1 minute ago, Readcomix said:

Sadly, no. There was a bunch from that era in this collection that had one half of the centerfold sliced out neatly, leaving the other inserted detached. So I haven't offered them. Happy to pop them in the package at no cost other than any impact on postage, if you like.

Sure. (thumbsu

Last couple items tonight, then closing tomorrow a.m. Feel free to PM on things you see unsold.

Meanwhile, I will offer this "honorary" Archie item from the short-lived 1970's series by Gus LeMoine and the Golden Legacy publishers. The apocrypha on this series (an urban, black take on Archie) and its rapid demise is worth a web search and read for any serious Archie aficionado. I WILL complete this run, and the only reason this is for sale is because I have two copies. (Never let a #7 escape you; by far the toughest.)

Fast Willie Jacskon #3 VGish. (WAS $25) NOW $20

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix