• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Archie!!!!!! -- Price Cuts! Closing this Morning! Coach Kleats says hustle!
2 2

120 posts in this topic

While this isn't an Archie per se, it is a 1943 single-staple MLJ. Some Zip collectors turn up their nose at the later issues when humor features are added, but the Archie crowd surely appreciates Ginger and Wilbur. Zip #41 in VG- condition with cover, centerfold detached. Slight chew corners of CF pages, margin only. Solid, supple. $125

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Here's another one where I'm okay if it stays. Jughead #7 in VG. If not for the foxing I'd add a plus. Bright with clean interior. Solid, supple. $100

Forget Thanos mopping the floor with the Avengers and Guardians...Miss Grundy mops the floor with Juggy and Reggie!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

While this isn't an Archie per se, it is a 1943 single-staple MLJ. Some Zip collectors turn up their nose at the later issues when humor features are added, but the Archie crowd surely appreciates Ginger and Wilbur. Zip #41 in VG- condition with cover, centerfold detached. Slight chew corners of CF pages, margin only. Solid, supple. $125

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

You should post this on the less than 10 on the CGC census thread. There are only 4.

I Hope the mods are cool with this last offering as it's on the cusp of copper, but where better around here to offer a couple pages of Archie OA?

From the "Archie the Barbarian" story in Everything's Archie #113 (1984) here's the last two pages of a six-page story by Stan Goldberg. I will offer page five imageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4bbimageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4bat $50 and page six at $35.

Art will require separate shipping for comics for safe packing and transit.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Double-posted image