• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Kirby, Wrightson, Byrne, Art Adams, REDUCED PRICES
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Jack Kirby - Missileman/Bulletman (DC, 1983). This was drawn in 1983 and published in the Jack Kirby Checklist: Gold Edition produced by TwoMorrows Publishing in 2008.   It is huge coming in at 19 x 24 on Bristol Board.  Signed.  This was either a design for the Super Powers mini-series Jack did for DC or maybe a toy design.  Not clear.  $2500

bulletman missileman.jpg

Edited by Michael (OML)1

Bernie Wrightson - Dragon and Knight Illustration (c. 1960s).  A nice early pen and ink Wrightson.  I was told it was for a fanzine but never was able to find out.  Affixed to Bristol board and matted, the image is ~17 x 11 with the matting 22.75" x 17.5". $1400

wrightson.jpg

Here is the cover to Mighty World of Marvel #51 (2203 Marvel/Panini) by David Roach which recreates the famous Art Adams cover.  This cover was published in Europe.  For reasons not clear to me, Marvel had UK artist David Roach do line by line recreations.  Logo/text is all new and on an overlay.  Super way to get a very famous cover for a fraction of the price.  PUBLISHED.  $700

MW 51 upper.jpg

Edited by Michael (OML)1
lower price

Here is the cover to Mighty World of Marvel #36 (2003 Marvel/Panini) recreating the famous John Byrne cover to Hulk Annual #7.  This was published in Europe by Marvel/Panini.  For reasons not clear to me, Marvel had UK artist David Roach do line by line recreations.  Logo/text is all new and on an overlay.  Super way to get a very famous cover for a fraction of the price.  PUBLISHED.  $499

Mighty world of Marvel #36_w.type_small.jpg

Edited by Michael (OML)1
lower price