• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen money - Stolen Blood - what next for Stan Lee?
1 1

68 posts in this topic

On 4/7/2018 at 9:14 PM, James J Johnson said:

The Red Violin (1998) Google: The intricate history of an antique violin (1681) painted with the maker's dead wife's blood, to keep her memory alive. Samuel Jackson is an auction house's expert and he becomes obsessed with it. Great movie.

+1

Samuel Jackson was great in that.

1 hour ago, marvelcollector said:

+1

Samuel Jackson was great in that.

I think he's great in everything and extremely prolific. IMO, he's one of the greatest actors of our time. Can't say I've ever been unsold by one of his movie roles, and the best thing that can be said about an actor is that the movie they're starring in is usally a keeper, the reason to stop surfing and put down the remote. With all the incredible talent in The Hateful Eight, he was the one that made that movie pop! Same with The Sunset Limited and so many other virtuoso performances of his.  

Edited by James J Johnson

On 4/21/2018 at 8:00 PM, Robbussum said:

My guess was under 10 sold at the store. This is the third one in 3 weeks. We may not see more for a while.

I'd imagine we'll see all of them hit the auction block once he drops dead. I'd say most of the buyers right now are eager to grab one before he kicks, as there will certainly be a market surge connected to the new of his passing.

It's all morbid and gross.

4 hours ago, F For Fake said:

I'd imagine we'll see all of them hit the auction block once he drops dead. I'd say most of the buyers right now are eager to grab one before he kicks, as there will certainly be a market surge connected to the new of his passing.

It's all morbid and gross.

Your absolutely right except for the morbid and gross part. A third just sold for $3,600 today on ebay. A fourth is still listed by a reputable seller. This should see at least $3,500 as well. 3 days left. I'm eager to see the selling price. The price after he passes will be crazy, but long live the legend Stan Lee. If he passes I think you will see people asking $60,000 plus per copy. Remember my guess was 5 sold and 4 have popped up so far. Will we see a 5th. Only time will tell.

1 hour ago, Robbussum said:

Your You're absolutely right except for about the morbid and gross part.

Fixed it for you. 

Based on the gusto you have for these sick examples of capitalism at its very worst, and since its all you post about, I'm starting to think you're one of the vultures circling around Stan on a daily basis.  In fact, I wouldn't be shocked if you had a good percentage, if not all, of the remaining DNA ink copies that those Station price gouging mills pulled off the shelves safely stashed away somewhere in your house and are just chomping at it to cash them in.  Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if you're Jerry Olivarez himself.

Regardless, buy yourself a freakin' conscience.

4 hours ago, Robbussum said:

Your absolutely right except for the morbid and gross part. A third just sold for $3,600 today on ebay. A fourth is still listed by a reputable seller. This should see at least $3,500 as well. 3 days left. I'm eager to see the selling price. The price after he passes will be crazy, but long live the legend Stan Lee. If he passes I think you will see people asking $60,000 plus per copy. Remember my guess was 5 sold and 4 have popped up so far. Will we see a 5th. Only time will tell.

Calling the Avengers STATION store and asking would probably solve the speculation. Otherwise, the lawsuit Stan filed will likely expose the number sold. 

6 hours ago, mattn792 said:

Fixed it for you. 

Based on the gusto you have for these sick examples of capitalism at its very worst, and since its all you post about, I'm starting to think you're one of the vultures circling around Stan on a daily basis.  In fact, I wouldn't be shocked if you had a good percentage, if not all, of the remaining DNA ink copies that those Station price gouging mills pulled off the shelves safely stashed away somewhere in your house and are just chomping at it to cash them in.  Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if you're Jerry Olivarez himself.

Regardless, buy yourself a freakin' conscience.

Your funny. You put allot of thought into that one.